Remix with extra fills and different drums
I remember what this album sounded like when it first came out in the summer of 97...It definitely don't sound like this album here on itunes..there's extra harmonica and the snare sounds like a big sharp birch snare with super tight heads ...sounds like Shawn drover re-did the tracks..nick menza is rolling over in his grave. May he rust/rest in peace ..please itunes send a request for the original album from 1997:)
Why Spanish ?
Good album but f--- it all up by placing a Spanish track?😫 why ? It just seems too stupid cram a Spanish track in a all English album . Here's a thought make a all Spanish album instead
Loving this but
Second to no one is a little far, the best metal band ever created was and is Metallica, after that it is based on the persons choice, mine would be Slayer and then Megadeath, Megadeath is great buuuuttttt ya know \M/ FOREVER
The Soundtrack for Critical Times Hard to Deal With
Dave Mustaine is the Master of the Old World's Apocalyptic Symphonies with a capital "M".
Too bad Megadeth is just passing away with the rest of the fading glamour of this system of things.
His lyrics and melodies are as perfect as an imperfect a genius of the old world could be. He is an artisan - a blacksmith of the highest metallic arts with no equal. What about Metallica? Forget about it. Megadeth is second to none. Period. Destiny just refuses to let this band enjoy the accolades that they so richly deserve. Such is the way of this twisted old world.
Average??? I give 5 Stars!
I don't understand Megadeth's fans sometimes, but I am one, and have been for years & years. As much as I like their old thrash, you can't say this isn't one of the best CDs they ever put out - start to finish. Every single song is outstandingly written and melts together perfectly with the guitars, the melodies, the beats, and the vocals. Mustaine's finest 'song writing' cd in my opinion. Sure it's more commercial, but its still rocks!!!
There are some very good songs on here. Mainly Trust and She-Wolf. Underrated album. 4.5/5
You ppl that leave such negative reviews about every single thing Dave does u don't like don't get this is a good album yea a different direction but that's what a band does duh
This is actually good, not like the others but good.
I like this album, but the cover is a joke, and why did they record this in Nashville, Tennessee?
1. Trust: 10/10; A Megadeth classic!
2. Almost Honest: 9.5/10; Good, but more grunge.
3. Use the Man: 10/10; A very cool song, especially the beginning (the acoustic and singing).
4. Mastermind: 9.25/10; A cool Rock song.
5. The Disintegrators: 10/10; A killer track!
6. I'll Get Even: 9.5/10; A soothing Rock song.
7. Sin: 8.75/10; Good.
8. A Secret Place: 7.25/10; One of the weakest off here and the least good single off this album.
9. Have Cool, Will Travel: 5/10; Why?!? The lyrics sound like this is written for primary and elementary schoolers!
10. She-Wolf: 10/10; Another classic Megadeth song.
11. Vortex: 10/10; A shining star!
12. FFF: 9/10; An awesome song! But too short, criticized by Metallica's "Motorbreath" riff and a great ending to a great album!
Average rating of the album: 9/10; Very underrated album!
Use the Man
I'll Get Even
You get trust, she-wolf, and a few other great songs.